Are you Ready for the College Admission Process?
Diane DelGreco and Anne Clawson will assist high school juniors and seniors, and their families with the stressful, and often overwhelming, college admission process. Diane and Anne will share insights they've learned in their 50+ years of college admission and college counseling experience.
They will cover topics such as:
- How to assemble a list of colleges
- The SAT vs. the ACT (or no testing at all)
- Impact of applying to "hot" majors
- How colleges "re-calculate" your high school GPA
- Applying for need based financial aid
- Playing a sport at a D l, D ll or D lll college or university
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Meeting Room